Monster Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster cod4 community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BAN Bakn on server!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tompa007

Tompa007

BAN Bakn on server! Empty
PostSubject: BAN Bakn on server!   BAN Bakn on server! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Hm sonic and twist , today at 14:40 on our server joined a player named Bakn , first he acted funny and asked about admins and that , then the scripts kicked him few times that means he was trying to come in in our main.cfg file for rcon password , i kicked him immediatelly , he came back and started typing commands like !noob 5 !ban N !ban W and so on so me and goofy baned him! and we will unban him if u say so , goofy and other players like Mr.Nino and Snperz can confirm that this is true!
Back to top Go down
goofy

goofy

PostSubject: Re: BAN Bakn on server!   BAN Bakn on server! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 1:51 pm

He also killed the activator before it started, I know there is a hack for this. In my earlier days of Deathrun there were people constantly doing this. I kicked him for this and gave him a warning.

Goofy
Back to top Go down
Wooz

Wooz

PostSubject: Re: BAN Bakn on server!   BAN Bakn on server! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:12 pm

He have rank hack :/
Back to top Go down
nikiops34

PostSubject: Re: BAN Bakn on server!   BAN Bakn on server! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:14 pm

yes some were shot through the wall and some of them are so kill
Back to top Go down
goofy

goofy

PostSubject: Re: BAN Bakn on server!   BAN Bakn on server! EmptyWed Dec 25, 2013 2:16 pm

Also that....... these are quite much reasons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAN Bakn on server!   BAN Bakn on server! Empty

Back to top Go down

BAN Bakn on server!
Page 1 of 1